For educational and charitable purpose, the National Independent Automobile Dealers Association (NIADA) established the NIADA Foundation in 2006. Structured as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization under the Internal Revenue Code, the foundation was organized to assist members of the automobile dealers profession in ways that promote academic and educational advancement, develop scholarship for higher education and to meet charitable needs in service to the automotive community and, by extension, the general public.
The NIADA Foundation exists to identify and promote value-added opportunities for its members and corporate partners to understand and respond to compelling education and charitable needs at the local and national levels.
- provide educational opportunities, services and programs to automobile dealers and to members of the general public who are interested in the automobile dealer profession;
- develop scholarships for higher education;
- promote through the academic community and other resources educational programs for members of the automobile dealer profession;
- develop and distribute publications devoted to the attainment of the purposes of the Foundation;
- provide and receive funds to implement these purposes;
- operate for charitable, research and educational purposes in compliance with federal and state laws, rules and regulations and not for profit.
In March 2015, the NIADA Executive Committee voted to allocate $6 of your $60 annual NIADA membership dues to the NIADA Foundation toward fulfilling and expanding our mission.
- The NIADA Foundation is a tax exempt nonprofit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and is qualified to receive tax deductible contributions including bequests, devises, transfers or gifts.
Contributions which will assist the NIADA Foundation directly in accomplishing its’ Mission may be mailed to the address indicated below or made online.