NIADA joined forces with the US Chamber of Commerce to create a small business bill of rights. These 5 priorities are reflective across all industries and focus on what issues are important to small businesses around the country. These rights call on leaders ensure that founders, entrepreneurs, and small business owners operate in an environment where they can:
- Hire and manage employees
- Establish the terms on which they do business
- Be protected against frivolous lawsuits
- Benefit from their business and direct its future
- Be free of onerous regulations
NIADA looks forward to continuing to work with the US Chamber of Commerce and other like-minded organizations on policies that work toward the success of the independent automobile industry. Click here to view the bill of rights.